“We are a manifestation of the written Word of God. We are the Body of Christ, doing all that we can, according to His Word, to get the Gospel out to the lost.”
-Pastor Ron Swaim
As we continue our story we remember our Mission and that we are called to Shine.
1. To secure the individual’s trust in the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior.
2. To equip believers for the work of the ministry (Ephesians 4: 11-12)
3. To establish and maintain a place for the worship of Almighty God.
4. To provide for Christian fellowship for those of like faith.
5. To conduct, under the guidance of the Holy Scriptures, the work of evangelizing both the home and foreign field, in obedience to the command of the Lord Jesus.
S= “Singleness of Mind” It is important for us to work at issues of Unity, not excluding others, but finding value in diversity.
H= “Honor” We commit ourselves to honoring God and people in our actions and words.
I= “Instigate Evangelism” We share the Hope of Christ wherever and whenever we have the opportunity.
N= “Nurture Spiritual Gifts” We believe God has given purpose to everybody. It is our job as fellow believers to help one another better define purpose and gifts for the work of the ministry and the Kingdom of God
E= “Equip, Encourage and Empower”
We want to help others grow in the knowledge of God. We then encourage each other to use that knowledge and gifts for the good of the community of faith and the community in which we live. We believe it takes the whole church family to be fruitful in our community, so it is our responsibility to empower believers to fulfill their purpose.
Would you like more information about how you can become part of the story? If so, click the button below to connect!